Thursday 7 June 2012

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Birthday Card with Pearls

This week I have a Joy Fold card to show you - it's really easy to make, take a look and then I will tell you how I made it



Here's how I made it

Take a piece of card stock 5" x 71/2" and score down at 5" - fold and crease. I have also used a scallop edge punch to decorate the shorter section.
Add some decorative papers to the inside of the card and to the top of the shorter section.
Take another piece of card stock 3" x 6" and fold in half.
Add this to the middle of the inside with the crease to the right - it will open in the opposite direction to the main card.
Add some coloured card stock and embellish with stamped images or toppers of your choice.
When adding your embellishments place something just over the bottom left hand corner of the smaller card as this will hold it closed.
I have added liquid pearls to the centres of my flowers.
A sentiment can be added to the inside of the small card.













5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gosh I love the different papers funny when I try and do something like that it turns out YUCK...but loving this one. Thanks for the tut...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty card and I love how you've combined the papers with the stamps (one of my favourite sets)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diversity of your choice of papers Jacqueline and they work together so well!
    Fab card and I love the fold:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, I lovethe papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Love your use of colours and patterns, works beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.